Arab Steel Summit
Arab Steel Summit
steel Oribis
steel Oribis
steel Oribis

Mexico extends AD duties on Russian HRC until 2026

Trade authorities in Mexico have extended until June 2026 the antidumping duty of 29.3% on the import of hot rolled coil (HRC ) manufactured in Russia or Russian products imported from any other country.

The duty covers products under HTS codes 7208.10.02, 7208.25.99, 7208.37.01 and 7225.30.03 of the General Import and Export Tax Law (TIGIE), said the Ministry of Economy in a statement in the official government gazette (DOF).

The 29.3% duty has been in force since June 1996. The new extension was decreed at the request of the only two Mexican steel companies that produce (HRC ), Ternium with 57% market share and AHMSA with the remaining 43%.

The (HRC) product in question is with a width greater than or equal to 600 millimeters (mm), thickness greater than or equal to 4.75 mm, but less than or equal to 10 mm, with a boron content equal to or greater than 0.0008 percent.


Related News

Arab Steel Summit

Latest News

Arab Iron and Steel Union

لوريم ايبسوم هو نموذج افتراضي يوضع في التصاميم لتعرض على العميل ليتصور طريقه وضع النصوص بالتصاميم سواء كانت تصاميم مطبوعه لوريم ايبسوم ليتصور طريقه لوريم ايبسوم.

About AISU

Arab Iron and Steel Union was established in Algeria in 1972 as the first Arab Union of the Arab countries to be founded under the Council of Economic Unity umbrella in the League of Arab States.

It is the first Arab organization to specialize in the iron and steel field, and its tasks fall within making plans aimed mainly at developing and growing the iron and steel industry in the Arab world.

Arab Iron and Steel Union comprises a wide range of multi-activity companies related to the iron and steel industry from the Arab countries.


92 Members

28 Board of Directors

17 Country

300.000 Employees

Subscribe Newsletter

Contact us

General Secretariat
Tel +21323304221 Fax +21323304254
Mail: relex@solbarab.org

Cairo Regional Office
Tel +20233356219 Fax +20233374790
Mail: aisucairo@solbarab.org