Arab Iron and Steel Union (AISU) will hold its annual Summit “16th Arab Steel Summit” on 23-24 October 2023 in Cairo – Egypt, which acquires special importance to what the Steel Arab Industry witnesses as changes in the light of perturbation that encounter the steel markets in different regions in the world.
Conjunction with the work of the conference, the Arab Iron and Steel Union is organizing the “International Iron and Steel Exhibition 2023”, which will constitute a suitable environment for companies to display their iron and steel products, innovations and modern technical solutions that help develop and diversify the productivity of the iron and steel industry, in addition to being the right place for producers to meet. Institutions and companies active in the field of iron and steel trade and technologists.
Main Topics :
- Green steel technology
- Repercussions of the Russian-Ukrainian war on the steel industry
- Global economic crises and their impact on the Arab steel industry.
- Oil and gas prices impact on the economics of the steel industry.
- Investment opportunities and challenges in the Arab steel industry
- The ability of Arab countries to produce value-added steel
- New technologies and their role in modernizing blast furnace factories.
- The circular economy (green scrap) and its role in the sustainable development of the steel industry.
- Modern maintenance systems, safety, health and industrial security in the steel industry.
- Raw materials and production requirements and their impact on the future of the Arab iron and steel industry.
- Training strategies in the iron and steel industry.
- Trade and industry organizations, agencies and governmental bodies.
- Steel and rolling companies.
- Steel production technology suppliers.
- Suppliers of basic materials for the iron and steel industry.
- Companies that worked in the field of iron and steel trade.
- Companies used for iron and steel products.
- Technology equipment suppliers.
- Metal construction companies.
- Investors, businessmen and consultants.
- Companies operating in the engineering and construction industries.
- Logistics and freight services companies.
- Scrap recycling companies and related projects.
- Mining companies.
- Engineering and construction and construction companies.
- Universities and research centers.
- Financial and mineral institutions.
- News agencies and media workers.
For More Information