MINISTRY OF ENERGY AND MINES
MINING INDUSTRIAL GROUP – MANADJIM EL DJAZAIR – MANAL SPA
07 Rue Mohammed Tahar Semani, Hydra -Alger
Tel: 023 49 06 61/62 Fax: 023 49 07 80
NOTICE OF OPEN CALL FOR NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
N° 001 /2023
Process in two (02) phases.
Subject: Search for partners for “the creation in partnership of a joint-stock company specialized in the development and enhancement of the marble deposits of FILFILA and ECHATT located in the Wilaya of Skikda – Algeria”
PHASE 1: PUBLIC CALL FOR APPLICATIONS.
The Industrial Mining Group MANADJIM EL DJAZAIR – MANAL SPA is launching a Call for Applications prior to a Call for Expression of Interest (AMI) in order to select Candidates willing to enter into partnership with The MANAL Group for the creation in partnership of a company by shares, specialized, with a view to developing and enhancing the marble deposits of FILFILA and ECHATT located in the Wilaya of Skikda – Algeria.
The Call for Expression of Interest is addressed at companies or organizations specializing in the exploitation of marble quarries, with proven experience in the field and justifying references in the exploitation of quarries of the same nature.
Interested companies are invited to send, no later than thirty (30) days after the date of publication on the BAOSEM, a letter of application accompanied by a brief presentation of the company or companies making up the consortium (in the case of a consortium) containing in particular the shareholding, the experience in the exploitation of marble quarries, the international presence and to provide all
Information in order to highlight their capacities and potential contributions, sent by email to the following address: email@example.com or by express courier (DHL, FEDEX, UPS or other) to the Address:
MANADJIM EL DJAZAIR – MANAL SPA
07 Rue Mohammed Tahar Semani
It is necessary that the applicant justifies a professional email address in the name of the company.
Requests for clarification should be addressed to the General Management of the MANAL Group at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
After a pre-selection by the MANAL Group, only the companies selected will be able to participate in the selection process, and will receive the specifications after signing a confidentiality letter.
PHASE 2: CALL FOR SELECTED CANDIDATES
After examining the applications, the MANAL Group will send only the selected
Candidates the application files for the Call for Expression of Interest. Candidates must send their proposal to the address indicated above or to the email address:
The Call for Expression of Interest file summarizes:
- the Candidate’s requirements and references such as:
Whereas the Candidate Technologist will have to present its approach to the
Development of all the deposits by specifying its approach for:
- The development of FILFILA and ECHATT quarries in strict compliance with the art of mining and regulatory provisions as well as the carrying out of exploration work.
- The production of marble slabs, tiles and granules and any other product in
Order to market products that meet international requirements and standards.
- The development of marble products with higher added value
- Priority satisfaction of the local market in white marble and by-products
- The transfer of know-how by the partner
- The development of human resources, in particular the employment and training of local personnel in operating techniques, in the maintenance of production and marketing equipment
- Investment in utilities (electricity, water, gas,) and easements (roads, access, etc.) if necessary
- Dedicate in the organization of the future company a study structure dedicated to the marble activity
- The establishment of a design office dedicated to the marble sector
- Contribute and participate in the social development of the region as a corporate citizen.
- The terms of reference:
Candidates wishing to participate in this Project must:
- Have proven technology and know-how in the exploitation of marble quarries, in marble processing and in marketing
- Be present on the market for marble and decorative and ornamental stones
- Have carried out marble quarry operations
- Commit to participate in all the proposed deposits
- Carry out the additional studies necessary for career development
- Justify sufficient financial resources in relation to the project
- Undertake to ensure the operational management of the new company to be created
- Commit to the benefit of the common company for a transfer of technology and know-how, in particular by training Algerian operating and maintenance personnel.
- Summary of the technical aspects of the deposits proposed to the partnership:
- GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION:
The FIL-FILA Quarry is located about 25 km east of the town of SKIKDA, which is 550 km east of Algiers.
Area of the concession: 127Hectares
- GEOLOGICAL AND EXPLOITABLE RESERVES:
- Calculated geological reserves:
Total Classes (B + C1): 6,024,043 M3 of which:
Class B: 3,699,856 m3 – Class C1: 2,324,187 m3
- Exploitable reserves: 4,800,000 m3
- DEPOSIT STRUCTURE:
The FIL-FILA marble deposit is made up of marble outcrops that can reach a length of 1100 m for a width that varies from 100 to 300 m.
The structure of the deposit is monoclinal with a dip of 20° to 40 NORTHEAST.
The exploitable part of the deposit consists of a lenticular body which extends over 550 m in length with a width of 150 to 250 m occupying approximately an area of 13 ha. The maximum depth of the deposit is 180 m, which demonstrates that this deposit, made up of levels of marble of different colors, tends to develop in depth.
- TYPES OF MARBLE:
- White marble
- Light and dark gray marble
- Brown and green reseda
- Crystallized gray marble