Within the framework of the objectives of the Arab Iron and Steel Union, interest in human development and raising the administrative, organizational and technological skills of engineers and technicians in the field of iron and steel, AISU trained a group of engineers and technicians at Sulb Company , in “Direct Reduction Technology” training program during the period from May 21 to June 1, the training course covers the following topics:
The course covers the following topics:
- The importance of the reduction process in the steel industry integration
- Technology used to produce iron pellets
- Reactions that occur during the reduction process
- Steps of direct reduction of iron
- Methods of controlling nitrogen oxides resulting from the iron reduction process.
The field of training is considered a primary goal of the Union, which aims to raise the capacities and expertise of human resources, including engineers and technicians, in the iron and steel industry field and develop them through various training programs organized by the Union in the technical, organizational, and administrative areas.
The Union has implemented several training courses in cooperation with Arab institutions and organizations, benefiting thousands of workers in major steel companies in the Arab world.