Arab Iron and Steel Union organizes its annual conference “15th Arab Steel Summit” on 7-8 November 2022, in Manama city, Kingdom of Bahrain, under the patronage of H.E. Zayed Bin Rashid Al Zayani, Minister of Industry and Trade in the Kingdom of Bahrain, which acquires special importance to what the Steel Arab Industry witnesses as changes in the light of perturbation that encounter the steel markets in different regions in the world.
The Arab Iron and Steel Union is looking forward to this important event to be a meeting platform to a large number of Arab and International companies, steel industry experts and owners of modern technologies. In addition to investors and businesspersons whom are interested in this industry with the aim of cooperating and exchanging views on all what serves the development of this industry, its integration and continuing growth on all levels of production, commercialization and marketing.
Simultaneously with the conference work, the Arab Iron and Steel Union organizes the “International Iron & Steel Exhibition 2022” and which will provide a suitable environment for the companies to display their iron and steel products, innovations and modern technical solutions, which help in developing and varying the iron and steel industry productivity, in addition of being the appropriate place to producers to meet active institutions and companies in iron and steel trade field and the technologists.
Main Topics :
- Global economic variables and their impact on Arab steel companies.
- The impact of oil and gas prices on the economics of the steel industry.
- Arab Steel Industry: The Competitive Location and Growth Strategies.
- Opportunities and challenges of producing products with high added value in the Arab countries.
- New technologies and their role in diversifying steel production in Arab countries.
- Renewable Energy and Carbon-Free Technology.
- Circular Economy and Sustainability on Steel Industry .
- Modern maintenance systems and environmental and health and safety management in the steel industry.
- Raw materials and production requirements and their impact on the future of the Arab iron and steel industry.
- Trade and industry organizations, agencies and governmental bodies.
- Steel and rolling companies.
- Steel production technology suppliers.
- Suppliers of basic materials for the iron and steel industry.
- Companies that worked in the field of iron and steel trade.
- Companies used for iron and steel products.
- Technology equipment suppliers.
- Metal construction companies.
- Investors, businessmen and consultants.
- Companies operating in the engineering and construction industries.
- Logistics and freight services companies.
- Scrap recycling companies and related projects.
- Mining companies.
- Engineering and construction and construction companies.
- Universities and research centers.
- Financial and mineral institutions.
- News agencies and media workers.
For More Information