- AISU has prepared a series of studies related to the iron and steel industry during the past many years in Arab countries, whether these studies are contractual or non-contractual and the most important of those studies:
- Feasibility study of setting up “Cast iron roller” project to serve the Arab steel mills.
- Feasibility study of establishment “granite poles” project for electric smelting mills.
- Study of cast iron, steel, non-ferrous metals and their found places in the Arab countries and its production capacities.
- Study of the expectations for the volume of steel demand in the Arab countries.
- study of manufacture of spare parts and heat treatment its available capacities and products quality in the Arab countries.
- study of pelletizing 5 million tons iron ore for use in direct reduction plants in Mauritania.
- Study of establishment an Arab training center to promote capabilities of engineers and technicians for the steel factories.
- study of different technologies of steel production and the advantages its applications.
AISU provides all its capabilities to prepare any future studies required by AISU members. AISU co-operates with highly qualified technical experts from universities, research institutes and steel industries with the experts of Arab Iron and Steel Union.
Arab Iron & Steel Union