The electric oven is a large steel vessel lined with refractory bricks covered with the roof, and in it, there are three holes that go through it the electrodes that perform the electric arc process, which generate a high temperature reaches 3000 degrees, which leads to the fusion of the scrap.
Discovering technical skills and expertise related to electricity restoration ovens, and technology related to smelting operations.
- Resistance Furnaces
- Electric arc furnaces
- Direct Arc
- Submerged Arc
- Indirect Arc
- Electric Induction Furnace
- Interactions that occur at different stages of steel production in an EAF
- Gases in the steel industry
- Ladle Furnace.
- Casting from the electric arc furnace
- Continuous Casting
- Types of products by continuous casting and rolling operations
- Defects resulting from errors in continuous casting.